Terms and Conditions
ANDREX Puppy Points® Full Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions relating to the use of this programme.
Andrex® Puppy Points® is open to residents of the UK, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and the Republic of Ireland aged 16 or over, excluding employees of Kimberly-Clark, the Treat Providers and their immediate families, agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. Please check individual ‘treats/rewards’ on the website as restrictions to some areas may apply.
Internet access required to participate. By using and/or registering into the Andrex® Puppy Points® programme, members agree that they have read and understood the terms and conditions and agree to comply with them.
These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with all instructions and guidelines for registration into the Andrex® Puppy Points® programme as set out on the www.andrexpuppy.co.uk/puppypoints website which forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Andrex® Puppy Points® is provided at the sole discretion of Kimberly-Clark.
How to participate: Purchase of promotional Andrex® packs are required to participate in the Andrex® Puppy Points®.
- Simply register as a Member on the Andrex® Puppy Points® website www.andrexpuppy.co.uk/puppypoints and enter the unique code found on promotional packs of Andrex® and start collecting points.
- Once a Member has collected sufficient points to redeem against Treats offered on the Andrex® Puppy Points® website, please visit www.andrexpuppy.co.uk/puppypoints and follow the instructions to redeem a Treat.
- Points can then be redeemed against any Treat offered by Andrex® Puppy Points® – please see website for further details.
Treat Providers are the brand owners who offer Treats under the Andrex® Puppy Points® Programme and not necessarily the Promoter, Kimberly-Clark.
Some Treats are in the form of discount offers or price discounts offered by the Treat Provider, therefore participants may be required to pay the difference between the monetary value of the points collected and the value of the Treat to be redeemed and to satisfy any additional conditions of the Treat Provider prior to redeeming the Treat.
The Promoter makes no warranty in respect of all Treats supplied by the Treat Provider.
The Promoter is not responsible for those guarantees, warranties, and representations, if any, offered by Treat Providers.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Kimberly-Clark accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or injury suffered by a participant as a result of participation in this promotion. Promoter: Kimberly-Clark Limited, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4HA. DO NOT SEND APPLICATIONS TO THIS ADDRESS.
Puppy Points® - a unit of loyalty currency providing the Member with collector points which can be redeemed for Rewards in the Programme
Member - consumers of Andrex® products who collect points for redemption against Rewards and who join the Programme.
Pack Owner - the owner of Promotional Packs
Programme - a marketing tool incorporating Andrex® in which Rewards are offered to Consumers by the Reward Provider via the Promoter.
Promoter - Kimberly-Clark Limited
Reward Provider - Hive Online Limited trading as Hive
Promotional Packs - Unique promotional packs which offer Rewards under the Programme
- Promotion offered by a brand owner
- Entry into a competition with the opportunity to win a prize
as detailed in term 4 below.
By using and/or enrolling into the Programme, Members agree that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to comply with them. These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with all instructions and guidelines for registration into the Programme as set out on this Andrex® website www.andrexpuppy.co.uk/puppypoints which form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Programme is provided at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- Please cut out and keep your codes as these may be requested by Promoter.
Points collected by Members can be redeemed as follows:
- Redemption against a promotion offered by a Reward Provider on Promotional Packs
- Once a Member has collected sufficient points to redeem against a promotion offered by a Reward Provider, go to the link on this website and follow the instructions to redeem your reward. Points can be redeemed generally against all Reward Providers' standard Rewards, or exclusively against one particular Reward Provider's Reward. Only Points collected from a specific Reward Provider can be redeemed against that Reward Provider's exclusive Rewards.
- Entry into a competition offered by a Reward Provider on Promotional Packs with the opportunity to win a prize. Residents of Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland are excluded from entry into a competition on this Andrex® website.
- Please note, that while we want to encourage you to collect points to enjoy the benefits of this service we actively discourage over-consumption. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use, just to take up a reward or to try and win a competition. Suspected over-consumption, will also trigger some of our security checks, requiring you to provide additional proof of purchase, such as the physical codes and till receipts.
- Once a Member has collected sufficient Points for entry into a competition offered by a Reward Provider, go to the link on this website and follow the instructions for entry into the competition.
- Members can only have one membership and one account in the Programme which is accessible only by their nominated username and password. Members with multiple accounts will be immediately removed from the Programme. For the avoidance of doubt, any individual using a correct username and password will have full access to that account and it is the Member's sole responsibility to protect this information from unauthorized individuals.
- Members shall at all times provide true and accurate information to the Promoter and to the Reward Providers.
- In the event that a Member's account is dormant or inactive for a period of 12 months or more the Promoter reserves the right to remove the Member's account from the Programme. The Promoter shall endeavour to contact the Member through their nominated email address to notify them that their account is at risk of removal. Members who reply within 30 days requesting the account remain active will have their Andrex® account balances maintained. In the absence of a satisfactory response, the accrued balances will be forfeited, and the Member's account may be removed.
- A Member is only entitled to earn points as set out under these Terms and Conditions and through authorised communications by the Promoter. The means of earning points and amounts are subject to change from time to time. A Member's account which does not correctly follow any required instruction or procedure may result in no points being earned and the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, refuse to process a claim and terminate the Member's membership to the Programme.
- All transactions are electronically monitored through a third-party network and each transaction is reported to the Promoter by the Reward Provider and the network. Regretfully, the Promoter cannot be held responsible for system failures by the Reward Provider or the network. Any complaints or queries in relation to fulfilment or performance of Rewards provided under the Programme shall be directed to the Reward Provider.
If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or the spirit of the Programme, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, refuse to process a Member's claim and terminate the Member's membership to the Programme. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Attempting to collect or redeem points in contravention with these Terms and Conditions;
- Attempting to have, or having, multiple accounts;
- Any fraudulent activity with respect to copying coupons, vouchers or purchasing or trading points;
- Interfering with the Programme or the points website.
- The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- A Member shall be responsible for any tax implications or payment of tax that may arise through collecting points.
- A Member shall have sufficient points accrued before redeeming any Reward under the Programme.
- Points shall be subtracted from a Member's account immediately upon a Member choosing to redeem a Reward.
- All Rewards supplied are provided solely by the Reward Provider and the Promoter makes no warranty in respect of such Rewards. The Promoter disclaims any and all warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and non-infringement. The Promoter is not responsible for those guarantees, warranties, and representations, if any, offered by Reward Providers. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a Member under the Programme shall create any warranty by the Promoter.
- Member's correspondence with or participation in the Programme is solely between corresponding Member and the Reward Provider. The Promoter assumes no liability, obligation, or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion, including without limitation withdrawal or modification of any Reward.
- A Member understands that there may be delay in crediting points for Rewards due to Reward Provider's failure to provide necessary information to the Promoter. The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for the delay or failure to credit points in such event.
- The sale or barter of points is strictly prohibited. A Member's right to use points within the Programme is non-transferable. Membership will terminate immediately in the event of a Member's death. Programme accounts and point balances are not transferable upon death or otherwise by operation of law.
- A Member agrees to allow the Promoter to communicate with him/her via email with suitable offers, which may contain opportunities to earn and redeem. The Promoter will always use this communication method responsibly under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and other self-regulatory restrictions. Members preferring not to receive such offers can visit their account information page and change their communication preferences to opt-out of receiving such offers from the Promoter.
- A Member agrees to allow the Promoter to pass on relevant details to Reward Providers only for the fulfilment of Rewards under the Programme and on some other specified occasions as a stipulation of accepting a relevant offer or entry into a Prize Draw or competition. If a Member gives permission to the Promoter to provide his/her details to other third party companies for their use under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Member must indicate that he/she consents to this information being provided. Members that wish to receive such offers or communication must indicate this preference by ticking the box provided on their account information page (opt in) or at the time of taking up a Reward or entering a Prize Draw. In all instances a Member has the full right to opt out of any third party communication at any time after joining or after receiving initial information or communication in full accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- When a Member requests to leave the Programme there will be no further communication between the Promoter and the Member. The Member's account will be closed within 30 days and any unused Points will be forfeited.
- A Member expressly agrees their participation in the Programme is at the Member's sole risk. The Promoter MAKES NO WARRANTY WITH REGARD TO ANY REWARDS ACQUIRED BY MEMBERS FROM THE PROGRAMME OR THROUGH REWARD PROVIDERS; THAT THE PROGRAMME WILL MEET MEMBERS' REQUIREMENTS; OR THAT THE PROGRAMME WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, ERROR FREE; NOR DOES THE PROMOTER MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION ACQUIRED FROM THE PROGRAMME.
- The Promoter may from time to time adjust Members' accounts upwards or downwards in respect to accounting errors, non-payment from Reward Providers, multiple accounts, refunds issued, Rewards returned or suspected fraud, for which the Promoter has full authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or the operation of the Programme at any time. Any amendment shall be effective upon posting the modified Terms and Conditions and/or modified Programme on this Andrex® website and notifying Members either on the Andrex® website home page or via email. In the event of an amendment to these Terms and Conditions and/or the operation of the Programme, a Member's non-cancellation or continued use of the Programme after 30 days shall be deemed acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions and/or Programme.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the Programme at any time. Any notice of termination shall be posted on this Andrex® website. In the event of termination, a Member will have 30 days from the notice date of Programme termination to redeem any points in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Unless specified otherwise, no additional points will be able to be accrued during this termination period.
- The Promoter will make every effort to communicate to all Members the termination period, however the Promoter will not be held responsible for failing to notify any individual Member regardless of the reason.
The Promoter reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, without notice, to:
- Withdraw, modify or limit Rewards offered by Reward Providers in the Programme and/or the number of points required to redeem for Rewards.
- Change Reward Providers under the Programme.
The offer, redemption and fulfilment of Rewards is undertaken between the Member and the Reward Provider. The Promoter is responsible for the effective running of the Programme and the Andrex® website. Accordingly, the Promoter cannot accept any liability for:
- Non or late delivery of Rewards to the Member by the Reward Provider.
- Faulty Rewards.
- Inaccurate description of the Reward by the Reward Provider on the Andrex® website.
- Inaccurate information received from the Reward Provider resulting in inaccurate information displayed in a Member's account regarding cash back or cash exchange amounts.
- A Member agrees to indemnify and hold the Promoter, its affiliates, officers, and employees harmless from any claim, demand, expense, or damage, (including reasonable legal fees) relating to a Member's breach of these Terms and Conditions including the posting of any material on any of the Andrex® websites.
- Any dispute under the Programme will be resolved by the Promoter. In the event of error or omission on the part of the Promoter, the Promoter's liability to the Consumer is limited to crediting disputed points or account balances to Members' account.
- Any queries regarding Andrex® or the Programme must be sent in writing to the Promoter at: Kimberly-Clark Limited, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4HA These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the laws and jurisdiction of England and Wales. The Promoter's failure to enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of the Promoter's right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision under these Terms and Conditions of this Agreement
Thank you to everyone for all their donations to help my little friends become Guide Dogs - Woof!